Canyons District's COVID-19 Action Plan, Updates | Read More >


If you are wanting to enroll your student at the school you can fill out the following documents and return to the school. 

Student Contact Information

Student Housing Questionaire

Request for permanent records


If you are planning to go on vacation, please fill out the form below ahead of time and return it to the office so students can get necessary homework.

Medical Authorization Form

Translate »