Just a reminder that we will administer RISE state assessments for Peruvian Park online students in 3rd, 4th, and 5th grades on the following dates.
- Monday, April 26 — English Language Arts (3rd, 4th, 5th grades)
- Tuesday, April 27 — Math (3rd, 4th, 5th grades)
- Wednesday, April 28 — Science (4th, 5th grades)
- Thursday, April 29 — Writing (5th grade)
- Friday, April 30 — Make up testing for online students only
Day of Testing:
- Please have your child arrive at 8:45. Our new address is 11150 S 300 E (Vista Way) in Sandy. Parents should drive through the drop-off lane and have students exit cars there. We will have staff available to assist students at the crosswalk. Children will enter the front doors where signs for each grade will be visible. Your child should sit down in the front foyer behind the appropriate grade level sign 3rd, 4th, or 5th.
- All students must wear masks. Please send a filled water bottle with your child.
- Your student should come with their Chromebook charged and ready to go. We will have devices available for students who have not checked out a school Chromebook.
- Each section of the test is approximately 90 minutes. Students will take a break and have a snack between sessions, so we expect to be finished between noon – 12:30 p.m. If your child has special dietary needs, we suggest that you send a small snack with him/her.
- We expect some students to finish the test earlier, so the office will call you to let you know they are ready to be picked up.
If you are not going to bring your child to participate in RISE testing, you must complete the State Opt-Out form linked here . Return it to Ms. Jewkes via email at email@example.com. Please feel free to email Ms. Jewkes with any questions you have. We are excited to see our online students on Monday.